Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook

Child Abuse

Helping a Victim of Abuse



How can I make my girlfriend let me touch her you know like hugging and holding hands I mean she wont do it because of what her dad is doing to her please help me.


If your girlfriend is being sexually abused by her father then you should encourage her to call the police or the local child abuse reporting hotline. You can also call them.

For more information:

Go to the Child Abuse health topic, where you can:

Response by:

Robert Shapiro, MD
Professor of Clinical Pediatrics
College of Medicine
University of Cincinnati