Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook


Cerebral palsy



she is 11years old studying in class v.she is unable to walk.she can`t stand straight as her knees are not straight.she keeps her left hand tight.last year we took her to DR. in hyderabad .they adviced exercise for 3 months and an operation .but we were unable to do regular exercise and could`nt go for operation. we will be very thankful if you recommend us any steps or any doctor for her treatment.


Your daughter should be seeing a physiatrist (a doctor who specializes in physical medicine and rehabilitation) and, specifically, a pediatric physiatrist (a doctor who deals with the rehabilitation of children). Cincinnati actually has one of the best pediatric rehabilitation programs in the nation and one of the finest children`s hospitals in the nation. I would contact this group for information on your daughter (513-636-7480). 

For more information:

Go to the Rehabilitation health topic, where you can:

Response by:

Stephen J Page, PhD Stephen J Page, PhD
Director of Research, Associate Professor
Drake Center
University of Cincinnati