Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook


Carpel Tunnel



I would like to have access to the exercises for carpel tunnel syndrome. Are they available on the web? Thanks!


Everybody is different, and the way that injuries affect them are, as a result, different. Rather than obtaining generic exercises online, you should see a physiatrist (a MD specializing in physical rehabilitation) and/or an occupational therapist. They will be able to diagnose very specific exercises that will improve your function and quality of life.

For more information:

Go to the Rehabilitation health topic, where you can:

Response by:

Stephen J Page, PhD Stephen J Page, PhD
Director of Research, Associate Professor
Drake Center
University of Cincinnati