Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook

Erectile Dysfunction (ED)




i am sixteen and have no problems alone but when im with a girl i just cant get one what is wrong with me.


It sounds to me like you may have a non-physical problem. You may benefit from a visit to a sex therapist. 

For more information:

Go to the Erectile Dysfunction (ED) health topic, where you can:

Response by:

Allen D Seftel, MD Allen D Seftel, MD
Formerly, Professor of Urology
School of Medicine
Case Western Reserve University