Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook

Erectile Dysfunction (ED)

Poor Erections



I asked recently about problems with blood flow to the penis. I have had a doppler ultrasound that ruled out calcium deposits or peyronies. One chamber in my penis does not fill up and my urologist does not know what to do. This causes a bending. My question is can using a pump to fully engorge my penis cause my body to learn to correct this problem so I can have normal erections again? Original question have aproblem with one side of my penis filling up when erect. I have gone to a urologist a while ago and he ruled out peyronies. I am wondering if a pump would be a good idea to train the weaker side to fill up normallly? Anything else I can try?


Your situation has gone beyond my ability to answer your questions by email.  You will need to see a physician in person who can handle this.

For more information:

Go to the Erectile Dysfunction (ED) health topic, where you can:

Response by:

Allen D Seftel, MD Allen D Seftel, MD
Formerly, Professor of Urology
School of Medicine
Case Western Reserve University