Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook

Exercise and Fitness

Fitness evaluation



i would like to have a fitness evaluation. ie:treadmill stress EKG, VO2 max, RMR, bodyfat, etc. Were can i get evaluation done?


Depending of the facility, some fitness centers or health clubs may be able to perform all of the tests you are talking about.  However, some of the tests (i.e., VO2 max, EKG, RMR) because of the invasiveness and equipment needed, are generally performed by a cardiologist, family physicians, etc.  At our facility, University Fitness at the University of Cincinnati, we can perform body compositions and test your muscular strength or flexibility.

For more information:

Go to the Exercise and Fitness health topic, where you can:

Response by:

Carolyn   Nickol, RD, MEd Carolyn Nickol, RD, MEd
Fitness Center at CARE\Crawley
University of Cincinnati