Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook

Erectile Dysfunction (ED)

Erectile disfunction



Iam 31yrs old i have had a problem mataining an erection since i was 27yrs old i have been to two specialist.My desire has gone completely the docters tell me i am heathy i dont think they believe me because iam so young. iam taking viagra now.I am scared something serious may be wrong with me what should i do.


You need a thorough evaluation by a urologist and a sex therapist.

For more information:

Go to the Erectile Dysfunction (ED) health topic, where you can:

Response by:

Allen D Seftel, MD Allen D Seftel, MD
Formerly, Professor of Urology
School of Medicine
Case Western Reserve University