Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook

Erectile Dysfunction (ED)

Erectile Dysfunction



I am a 29 year old male, I use to masturbate regularly since age of 14 but did not involved in any sex, now I got married and unable to penetrate and harden my penis for long time. Can you please let me know any herbal remedy?


Herbal remedies are not useful in this case, unless there is more to your story.  You need to see a sex therapist.

For more information:

Go to the Erectile Dysfunction (ED) health topic, where you can:

Response by:

Allen D Seftel, MD Allen D Seftel, MD
Formerly, Professor of Urology
School of Medicine
Case Western Reserve University