Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook

Face and Jaw Surgery




My jaws are small as compared to standard jaws and my chin is very thin.what can be done in it to improve.plz send some suggestion so that i can proceed further.


My recommendation is for you to visit an oral and maxillofacial surgeon with expertise in orthognathic surgery to evaluate what options you have.

For more information:

Go to the Face and Jaw Surgery health topic, where you can:

Response by:

Guillermo  E Chacon, DDS Guillermo E Chacon, DDS
Associate Professor of Dentistry
College of Dentistry
The Ohio State University