Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook


Months after an auto accident



I am a 61 year old female who t-boned a car while going 50 mph. in Sept. 05. I wore a seatbelt and the airbags deployed. I had a chest contusion, a bloody nose, and nerve damage to the upper lip. Is it possible that seven months later, the muscle soreness in my neck, arms, legs, lack of energy, and knee pains could be a result of that accident?


It is possible. However, you should probably see a qualified physician to be certain. A physiatrist (a doctor who specializes in rehabilitation) can help with this. 

For more information:

Go to the Rehabilitation health topic, where you can:

Response by:

Stephen J Page, PhD Stephen J Page, PhD
Director of Research, Associate Professor
Drake Center
University of Cincinnati