Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook

Skin Care and Diseases

Skin discoloring



Sir, just today i found a portion under my testicles having changed its color to white/pinkish form....and i dont understand this..plz help


   Skin discoloration is very hard to tell you what has happened to the skin of your scrotum.  You need to be examined by a knowledgeable urologist or dermatologist and a biopsy may be indicated of that skin.  Those are usually non-threatening but a correct diagnosis should be established.  Please see your board certified urologist or dermatologist.

For more information:

Go to the Skin Care and Diseases health topic, where you can:

Response by:

Charles L Heaton, MD
College of Medicine
University of Cincinnati