Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook

Vascular Surgery

Vascular doctor?



For Q: Do I have vascular problems;6-07-07 4:12 Please tell me what kind of doctor to see for this? My primary care physician sent me to a rheumatologist and a vascular clinic. But they did not follow up. What should I ask them to do? Where can I send a copy of my vascular tests on my legs? I would like a second opinion!


I do not have your original question available, but if your vascular studies are abnormal, I would ask your primary care physician to refer you to a vascular surgeon for evaluation.

For more information:

Go to the Vascular Surgery health topic, where you can:

Response by:

Amy B Reed, MD Amy B Reed, MD
No longer associated