Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook

Erectile Dysfunction (ED)

Bent Tip Penis



I am now 24 years old, and I have noticed a difference with my penis over these years. I can admit I did masurbate quite frequently when I was a teenager. And now I notice, that even when I`m about to make love to my wife, the tip of my penis when its erect, has a slight dip then goes straight again so its almost like it goes down a bit, then flat. So I was wondering if there was ever a natural way or procedures or anything to make the tip as straight as possible again.


You may have an anatomic deformity called Peyronie's disease. You should seek advice from a urologist. There may be oral pills, injectable medicines, topical creams or surgery to correct this.

For more information:

Go to the Erectile Dysfunction (ED) health topic, where you can:

Response by:

Allen D Seftel, MD Allen D Seftel, MD
Formerly, Professor of Urology
School of Medicine
Case Western Reserve University