Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook


Dowagers hump



Can I do anything about dowagers hump? Iam taking actonal and oscal 500 with vitamin D. Is there any excercises I can do?


I would recommend you work with a physical therapist who is well trained in working with people with osteoporosis.  You may not be able to reverse it, but you might be able to keep it from getting worse

For more information:

Go to the Osteoporosis health topic, where you can:

Response by:

Margery   Gass, MD Margery Gass, MD
Formely, Professor, Clinical Obstetrics & Gynecology
College of Medicine
University of Cincinnati