Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook

Erectile Dysfunction (ED)

Where can I get help?



I see part of my question has been addressed about once a year, but I need more info. My erection has DEFINITELY changed in both length and girth, even my wife agrees that I have lost size by about 1/3 of my previous 7" long & 1/2 of my previous 6" around. I have high blood pressure that does not respond well to medication, so I have been on no less than 20 differing BP meds over the last 8 years. When I first noticed the change (about 4 years ago) I told my Dr., who looked at me as if I was nuts and brushed me off. The next Dr. did the same, as well as the third. Finally the fourth, rather dryly told me it could be the BP or the meds but I would need to see a Urologist about it. Herein is the problem, I can barely scrap enough money together to see these doctors and buy the BP meds they prescribe, let alone go to a specialist "because my penis doesn`t measure up any more". While it won`t lead to divorce, it has frustrated my wife, which bothers me. Where in Oklahoma can I find a Urologist that will treat a guy like me that really is scraping by financially?



To have these symptoms properly diagnosed, you will need to see a health professional. You may require a physical examination. These sites will help you find a specialist in your area.

For more information:

Go to the Erectile Dysfunction (ED) health topic, where you can:

Response by:

Allen D Seftel, MD Allen D Seftel, MD
Formerly, Professor of Urology
School of Medicine
Case Western Reserve University