Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook

Obesity and Weight Management

Lost weight without trying.



i have lost 90 pounds in six months without trying something ios wrong and i dont know what kind of doctor to go to have this checked out.


I would probably go to someone specializing in internal medicine, but your health insurance may be set up to have you go to your primary care physician first and he/she gives you a referral. Your family doctor may sometimes help you rule out some causes of unexpected weight loss before referring you on to a specialist.

For more information:

Go to the Obesity and Weight Management health topic, where you can:

Response by:

Sharron   Coplin, MS, RD, LD Sharron Coplin, MS, RD, LD
Former Lecturer
Food & Nutrition
College of Education and Human Ecology
The Ohio State University