Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook

Arthritis and Rheumatism

Occupational Therapist



I have joint damage in my feet from RA and OA. My doctor is sending me to occupational theripist. What can an OT do to help my feet?


An occupational therapist can help you learn ways of protecting your hands and feet in doing activities of daily living. Also, a therapist can help you manage with performing activities of daily living if there are limitations due to joint damage.

For more information:

Go to the Arthritis and Rheumatism health topic, where you can:

Response by:

Johnny  Su, MD Johnny Su, MD
Formerly, Assistant Professor of Medicine
School of Medicine
Case Western Reserve University