Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook





My otherwise very health husband of 56 has been having pressure in the top of his head and numbness coming and going in his left hand and the top of his left foot. Who do we see to get further help? He has had an MRI and it was fine. His symptoms continue and are getting more pronounced. Thank you!


I would advise seeing a neurologist. They can provide a detailed history and examination, and can review the MRI. From the information you provided, I cannot give you any other information.

For more information:

Go to the Stroke health topic, where you can:

Response by:

Brett   Kissela, MD Brett Kissela, MD
Assistant Professor of Neurology
Director, Neurology Residency Program
College of Medicine
University of Cincinnati