Erectile Dysfunction (ED)

Impotence and Erectile Dysfunction

My age is 32, my weight is 81 kg and height is 5-10.

The problems I have are “Impotence” and “Erectile Dysfunction”. Before I tell you about it in detail, I give some details of the past. In about 1994, I had gynocomastia, swelling of left breast. I consulted the doctor, he told that it is harmless and in puberty, many boys have this and after some time it would disappear itself, but it is still there. I also have a testicular lump, epididymal cyst, from the same time too. Urologists say that it is not harmful and let it be there.

My problem: I have lack of sexual drive, which has been decreasing over the time. From past my early 20’s, I can’t maintain an erection.

In 5 months I will get married. In this situation, I won’t be able to perform the physical marital relations as I can’t maintain an erection, and even when I have an erection, it is not very stiff and tight.

I don’t have any stomach or digestion problems. I go on a brisk walk for half an hour every day. I neither smoke nor do any other kind of drugs. I don’t have any ailment and am perfectly healthy.

As a teenager, I used to have night ejaculation; afterwards I had spermatorrhoea, release of drops of semen with urine.

Any suggestions for my problem are apprecaited. Thanking you in advance for your help. God bless you!

Start with an endocrinologist, a hormone doctor. Perhaps your hormones are weak. A urologist may also be able to help with your symptoms.

Go to the Erectile Dysfunction (ED) health topic, where you can:

Allen D Seftel, MD Allen D Seftel, MD
Formerly, Professor of Urology