Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook

Crowns, Bridges, Dentures, Implants

Help for my Tooth



I have a crown with a calcified root with an infection in it. I also have a pacemaker and need to have it fixed in fear that the infection can go to my heart. Please help I cant find anyone to fix it. I live in N. california please.....


You might try looking in the Yellow Pages for an "Endodontist", which is a root canal specialist.  The directory links below may also be helpful.  Good luck to you!

Related Resources:

Find an Endodontist (American Association of Endodontists)
Find Affordable Health Care (HRSA)
Find a Dentist: ADA Member Directory(American Dental Association)

For more information:

Go to the Crowns, Bridges, Dentures, Implants health topic, where you can:

Response by:

Julie A Holloway, DDS, MS, FACP Julie A Holloway, DDS, MS, FACP
Associate Professor of Restorative and Prosthetic Dentistry
College of Dentistry
The Ohio State University