Spine and Back Health

Scoliosis

03/18/2008

Question:

I have been diagnosed with a lumbar rotoscoliosis concave to the left. My diagnostic report states that: there is no lumbar disc space narrowing; vertebral bodies and pedicles appear normal; there is mild spondylolisthesis less than first quartile at L5/S1 level; L5 spinous process is bifid; there is bilateral spondylolysis with ossification of the right pars interarticularis; there is slight movement of L5 on S1 on flexion view;

Kindly can I have your views on my condition.

Thank you.

Answer:

Thank you for visiting NetWellness. On this site, NetWellness experts try to answer general questions about health. Only a health professional performing a thorough clinical exam is able to evaluate your symptoms and provide a second opinion. However, NetWellness may have some general information available that you can access through our search feature. Feel free to write back if you still have questions or need an explanation.

Go to the Spine and Back Health health topic, where you can:

NetWellness Staff
NetWellness.org