What`s the best multivitamin for hair health

My question was what is the best multi vitamin to use for healthy hair or what vitamins should I buy for healthy hair and scalp? Shampoos what are the best over counter shampoo`s for healthy hair and scalp? what else cn I do for healthy hair to make it grow and are there DHT blockers you can buy that work?

This is no right answer as there are no clinical trials proving one multivitamin vs. another is better for hair and scalp health (or that a MVI even helps) . In addition, there is no such thing as the best OTC shampoo as each person's hair type and preferences vary. From a medical perspective, it is important to have a healthy diet, good sleep, good exercise, low stress to keep skin and hair healthy. In addition, the use of mild shampoos (frequency depends on your hair type, a reputable stylist can give you suggestions) and a conditioner as needed, are recommended. Companies such as Procter and Gamble, Neutrogena, Johnson and Johnson, and others may have some suggestions on their websites.

Pranav   Sheth, MD Pranav Sheth, MD