Digestive Disorders

Severe pain with no cause?

07/29/2008

Question:

I have been expeiencing severe pain in my abdomin for weeks with constant vomiting and neasuea, light headedness, headaches, weight gain and fatigue that is getting much worse. I have been to the emergency room twice and my family doctor several times just to get nowhere. I have been told that my white blood cells are very elevated but that they can`t find a cause for any of this. They have done a cat scan of my abdomin, an x-ray of my chest, and multiple blood work ups. I have had my gall bladder and appendix removed. My symptoms have gotten progressivly worse in the last week, and I`m at a loss for where to turn. What could be the problem?

Answer:

Thank you for visiting NetWellness. On this site, NetWellness experts try to answer general questions about health. Only a health professional performing a thorough clinical exam is able to evaluate your symptoms. However, NetWellness may have some general information available that you can access through our search feature. Feel free to write back if you still have questions or need an explanation.

Go to the Digestive Disorders health topic, where you can:

NetWellness Staff
NetWellness.org