Urinary Disorders

Pain in my penis after 2nd ejaculation

08/01/2008

Question:

I`m a 22 year old guy. After I ejaculate, I get a really bad pain in my penis ONLY if I get another erection anywhere from like 10 minutes to 7 hours after ejaculation. This is NOT the pain in the head that is relieved by urinating. This is pain in the shaft and head, really bad pain that is hard to describe. It`s almost like it is being squeezed or like it just got punched 100 times really hard. No, I dont have rough sex or go crazy masturbating.

I`m just wondering if anyone has experienced this. This occurs only after 2nd or 3rd ejaculation, and if I avoid masturbating or sex on a daily basis, this will not be as painful as before. Pain comes after ejaculation and most of the time after 2nd ejaculation. I have to note, then only I feel pain in erection. I`m a virgin so there should be no STD. Should I worry about this? Please help me. Is this pain because I masturbate too much?

Answer:

Thank you for visiting NetWellness. On this site, NetWellness experts try to answer general questions about health. Only a health professional performing a thorough clinical exam is able to evaluate your symptoms. However, NetWellness may have some general information available that you can access through our search feature. Feel free to write back if you still have questions or need an explanation.

Erectile Pain

Go to the Urinary Disorders health topic, where you can:

NetWellness Staff
NetWellness.org