Infertility

Ovulex And Amberoz

08/22/2008

Question:

question is it ok to take ovulex and amberoz to try to get pregnant because i been trying to concive for 3 years now with no luck and all my test have come out good so is it ok for me to take either of these or both of these medication with out a doctor percribing it to me are these safe to take i have read alot of stories online of women that could not get preganat and once they taken ovulex and amberoz have become preganat so i would like to know if it is safe for me to take them have you heard of these medication please let me know thank you.

Answer:

Both of these mediations are "natural" products that have no proven fertility benefit.  As all of your testing has been normal, you would have a diagnosis of unexplained infertility.  It would therefore be recommend that you see a physician to discuss potential fertility treatment, which could include fertility medication with either intra uterine insemination (IUI) in vitro fertilization (IVF). 

Go to the Infertility health topic, where you can:

Daniel B Williams, MD Daniel B Williams, MD