Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook

Urinary Disorders

Hole in my right kidney



I had a cystoscopy yesterday and my urologist said he saw a hole in my right kidney as well as polyps. What can this mean and what treatments will be necessary? I have a lot of swelling in my abdomin and a lot of abdominal pain.


Your urologist used a non medical term with you and I do not know what means either, so I suggest you ask him to explain his findings to you better than his first attempt.

For more information:

Go to the Urinary Disorders health topic, where you can:

Response by:

R Bruce  Bracken, MD R Bruce Bracken, MD
Professor of Surgery
College of Medicine
University of Cincinnati