Digestive Disorders

Problems after several operations

11/05/2008

Question:

I have had 7 operations in not even 5 years (my gall bladder removed, then got chemical peritontis, then my appendix, then a roux on y, then adhesions, then radio frequency ablation on my heart and last but not least had my uterus removed as it was disintegrating) and have been okay until last year in September and then this year in August and October when I have been admitted in hospital as I have woken up in severe pain and the urge to go to the bathroom, I get up and start vomiting and diarrearing (?sp) that just does not want to stop with severe abdominal pain and then my stomach stays very acidic for quite a while after. Doctors don`t know what the problem could be and was wondering if you might be able to advise me and help me as it is beginning to get very depressing.

Answer:

Thank you for visiting NetWellness. On this site, NetWellness experts try to answer general questions about health. Only a health professional performing a thorough clinical exam is able to evaluate your symptoms. However, NetWellness may have some general information available that you can access through our search feature. Feel free to write back if you still have questions or need an explanation.

Go to the Digestive Disorders health topic, where you can:

NetWellness Staff
NetWellness.org