Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook

Erectile Dysfunction (ED)

Penis Irritation during sex



Can you please tell me what these flat circular bumps located on the head of my penis may be? During sex with my wife, they swell and itch intensly. Three doctors have failed to identify the problem. I`ve had this problem for years inspite of the ointments given by one of the doctors. These irritating bumps are located just on the head area of the penis. Is there any way to get rid of these bumps?


Thank you for visiting NetWellness. On this site, NetWellness experts try to answer general questions about health. Only a health professional performing a thorough clinical exam is able to evaluate your symptoms. However, NetWellness may have some general information available that you can access through our search feature. Feel free to write back if you still have questions or need an explanation.

Related Resources:

Red Itchy penis
Irritated Penis

For more information:

Go to the Erectile Dysfunction (ED) health topic, where you can:

Response by:

NetWellness Staff