Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook

Erectile Dysfunction (ED)

Finding Help For Erectile Dysfunction (ED)



I`m a 44 year old male, and I believe I have ED. I`m considering consulting with a Urologist about the issue. At this time, I don`t have a regular doctor. I have 2 questions. Will any Urologist be able to help me or should I look for a specific practice? What information should I have before seeing a physician?


I would think a general urologist would be a reasonable place to start. A specialist would be helpful if the general urologist cannot answer your questions.

Related Resources:

American Urologic Association - Find a Urologist
Impotence Specialists

For more information:

Go to the Erectile Dysfunction (ED) health topic, where you can:

Response by:

Allen D Seftel, MD Allen D Seftel, MD
Formerly, Professor of Urology
School of Medicine
Case Western Reserve University