Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook

Mouth Diseases




Dear Sir / madam, I have big Problem of the ulcer in Tongue OR in Mouth please give us any reply.



Thank you for visiting NetWellness. There are two common forms of oral ulcer: traumatic and aphthous. The cause and treatment of each is different.

Unfortunately, you have not provided enough information for me to be able to provide you with an answer. If you could submit a more specific question, I would be happy to try to answer it.

If the problem persists, you should see a dentist or dental specialist.

Best wishes.

For more information:

Go to the Mouth Diseases health topic, where you can:

Response by:

John R Kalmar, DMD, PhD John R Kalmar, DMD, PhD
Clinical Professor of Pathology
College of Dentistry
The Ohio State University