Stomach Elbow Lower Back And Sides Rash!

I first got a Rash from my belt buckle about 2 Summers Ago on my stomach. Its Went Away But About 8 Months Ago It Came Back. but not only only on mt stomach but also my back. I Went To The Doctor`s For It They Gave Me Cream, and told me i might be haveing an alergic reaction to something. so everytihng on my back dispeared but my stomacth didnt seem to get any better. now i`m not wearing the belt and i have rashs on my elbow (both left and right) on my sides my lower back and my stomach. they are very itchy. i dont know what to do i clean them and aply cream but nothing working, everything they give me dosent help period. so please if you could please help me!

At this point, your previous treatment (the cream) is definitely not sufficient. It could still be an allergic reaction such as a contact dermatitis, but you need to be seen by a physician to receive prescription strength medication. I don't think over the counter creams will be sufficient based on the extent of the rash and the accompanying itch.

Elma D Baron, MD Elma D Baron, MD
Associate Professor of Dermatology
Director, Skin Study Center