Spine and Back Health

Back Pain

06/23/2009

Question:

My right leg appeared longer than my left. My right pelvic bone sits lower than my left and my lower spine is curved because of it. This is something that my chiropractor had told me, he tried to ajusted it twice but not good results because I still feel the pain in my back when i sit for long periof of time and laid in bed on my sides, it this something more significant that requires a specialist?..I also like to mention that about 2 years ago i fell off on my butt down the stairs, dont know if this had something to do with this problem now.

Answer:

Thank you for visiting NetWellness. On this site, NetWellness experts try to answer general questions about health. Only a health professional performing a thorough clinical exam is able to evaluate your symptoms. However, NetWellness may have some general information available that you can access through our search feature. Best wishes.

Back Basics: Identifying and Eliminating Chronic Back Pain
Conditions Affecting the Spine and Back
Diagnosing Spine and Back Conditions
Common Back Injuries

Go to the Spine and Back Health health topic, where you can:

NetWellness Staff
NetWellness.org