Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook

Erectile Dysfunction (ED)

ED and Lack of Ejaculation



I am a 58 year old male having surgery to remove a bone spur between C6 and C7 and repairing a ruptured disc. ED is a problem along with lack of ejaculate. Could the two be related or should I request a meeting with a urologist?


ED and lack of ejaculation are two separate problems. Erectile Dysfunction (ED) has to do with many factors but ejaculatory dysfunction has to be explored by an expert in this field. See your urologist for both.

For more information:

Go to the Erectile Dysfunction (ED) health topic, where you can:

Response by:

Ahmad  Hamidinia, MD Ahmad Hamidinia, MD
Formerly, Professor of Clinical Surgery
College of Medicine
University of Cincinnati