Crowns, Bridges, Dentures, Implants

Recementing crowns

07/02/2009

Question:

I just moved to spokane wa to look for work, I`m unemployed and don`t have any insurance and very little money, about a month ago I had a crown fall out and used dent temp to recement it, lasted about a week, last weekend had another fall out on the other side of my mouth, when I find work I`ll have them fixed properly, I just spent $8k over the last 5 years with braces and having my teeth fixed ,they looked like Billy Bobs before I had them done, they`re beautiful now, gotta million dollar smile, (never smiled before)my question is, can I use like super glue to recement or is there something stronger then dent temp,just to work until I get back to work or do you know of any clinics that will take payments in Spokane, Thanks.

Answer:

DO NOT USE SUPERGLUE! Just keep using Dent Temp (it's mildly anti-bacterial) and hope for the best. You need to see a professional ASAP.

Go to the Crowns, Bridges, Dentures, Implants health topic, where you can:

Julie A Holloway, DDS, MS, FACP Julie A Holloway, DDS, MS, FACP
Associate Professor of Restorative and Prosthetic Dentistry