COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)

I suffere from medium empysema and the last six months I have a lot of pressure in the bust area and under my ribcage it is like a dull pressure, my breathing is not particularly good but I do push myself to keep moving, but this pressure which sometime pulses is worrying me.

Thank you for visiting NetWellness. On this site, we try to answer general questions but cannot diagnose or recommend treatment. Only a health professional performing a thorough clinical exam is able to evaluate your symptoms and discuss your case specifically.

I will offer that emphysema does not generally cause pain, so it would be best for a physician who is familiar with your history, physical exam, and who has examined you to address your concern. 

Go to the COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease) health topic, where you can:

Michael E Ezzie, MD Michael E Ezzie, MD
Clinical Assistant Professor of Pulmonary, Allergy, Critical Care & Sleep