Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook

Ear, Nose, and Throat Disorders

Sublingual Savilary Gland



I have a problem with a sublingual savilary gland. I have good ct photos of it as well. I am wondering if anyone here could recomend a good savilary gland person in the state of virginia or west virgina. I am not interested in seeing just another ENT again. I ended up having my left submandibular gland removed and it did not help the symptoms and the ct scan still shows the the same thing at focal point of pain. I need someone that really specializes in savilary glands particully the sublingual and has done a lot of surgeries in that area and knows it well. I also I would be happy to send a copy of the CT to anyone who wanted to look at it.

Thank you


 From your description it is not clear what your problem might be, but I suggest you consider going to a University center where the ENT physicians tend to see more unusual, tertiary cases.  The University of VA certainly has a very good ENT program.

For more information:

Go to the Ear, Nose, and Throat Disorders health topic, where you can:

Response by:

Allen M Seiden, MD Allen M Seiden, MD
Professor of Otolaryngology, Director of Division of Rhinology and Sinus Disorders, Director of University Taste and Smell Center, Director of University Sinus and Allergy
College of Medicine
University of Cincinnati