Women's Health

Women Problem

10/26/2009

Question:

I dont know if im under the right topic for this but im hoping you can help me. I am a person that have alot of keloids and I keloid easily. I have alot of embarrassing keloids on my chest, back of my arms. I have a huge one on my stomach from a surgery and it gets bigger as I gain weight. I also have on the top on my vagina from using the razor. Its very embarrassing. I also went to the gyno to check up on them to see if they were infection, cause its alot. But after her looking at them she said that they are okay, that I just keloid easily. And she hasnt do nothing for them. Is there any natural remedy i can use to move them or anything else i can do different from surgery becuase im on coumadin.  

Answer:

In our experience this is due to the omega-6 plant oil in your foods. See the link for free software to locate omega-6 fatty acid contents of over 9,000 food servings. http://umm.edu/health/medical/altmed/supplement/omega6-fatty-acids   

Go to the Women's Health health topic, where you can:

Glen F Aukerman, MD, DABFP Glen F Aukerman, MD, DABFP
Professor of Family Medicine