Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook

Kidney Diseases

Help...Kidney Stone/Ostomy Nightmare



What type of Doctor should I see about passing 6-8 Kidney stones a week at times since I have had a colostomy?


You should see Nephrologist or urologist who are specialized in Identification of risk factors and management of prevention of kidney stones.

For more information:

Go to the Kidney Diseases health topic, where you can:

Response by:

Ganesh  Shidham, MD Ganesh Shidham, MD
Associate Professor of Nephrology
College of Medicine
The Ohio State University