Women's Health

What is Going on with My Body?

01/14/2010

Question:

I have a 28 day cycle and when I am on my period it last for 6-7 days and is very heavy for 4 of 5 of those days. My cycle was weird this month, it came early and was very light and only lasted about 2 days. My breast have grown so much lately that my husband has noticed as well as me being asked if I had an enlargement done. My breast have kinda sagged since I had my first 2 children and they seem to be very perky now. I am having light cramping and I never cramp with my cycle. I have gained weight but only in the lower abdomen area. I used to have a very flat stomach and now i have a tiny little pudge way below my belly button. I have taken pregnancy test and they all come back negative. This is not abnormal for me, until I was 4 months pregnant. I showed negative on my blood test with my other two children but i have never had bleeding before. my breast are also very sore and they kinda feel at times like they did when it was time to feed my sons, there are also white almost pimple like spots on my nipples. Any help would be great.

Answer:

You should see your health care provider to have a blood pregnancy test done. Thank you for visiting NetWellness.

Go to the Women's Health health topic, where you can:

Lisa M Keder, MD, MPH Lisa M Keder, MD, MPH
Clinical Associate Professor of Obstetrics & Gynecology