Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook

Urinary Disorders

Sex Drive and Feeling



I am 71 years old. I have two questions: First, when I ejaculate, I don`t feel anything. Second, my semen has a yellow tinge where it used to be white. Is there any help for me and what kind of specialist should I see?


The lack of sensation of ejaculation can be for a variety of reasons. This can result from medications, past surgery on the prostate, etc. I would suggest that you be seen by a urologist to take a more detailed history and to examine you.

For more information:

Go to the Urinary Disorders health topic, where you can:

Response by:

Donald R Bodner, MD Donald R Bodner, MD
Professor of Urology
School of Medicine
Case Western Reserve University