Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook

Lung diseases

Lung nodule



ct scan showed 1.3 nodule on lung went for another ct showed it grew to 1.7 doc says wait will redo ct in 3 months should i be worried


Usually with a growing nodule, we would recommend evaluation by a pulmonary doctor or thoracic surgeon. I hope this helps.

For more information:

Go to the Lung diseases health topic, where you can:

Response by:

Sandra L Starnes, MD Sandra L Starnes, MD
Assistant Professor of Surgery
College of Medicine
University of Cincinnati