Infertility

Confused

03/15/2010

Question:

Okay my husband and I have been ttc for a year +. I am seeing a fertility dr, and I had a P4 test yesterday on cycle day 21 (8 dpo), I called to get the result and they told me to come in on Friday cycle day 24 (11 dpo) for a blood test. She didnt tell me my numbers or anything so I was wondering why I would need to go in again on Friday? When I got my blood take yesterday she said if my progesterone was high enough I wouldnt need to come in again this cycle, so I am so confused

Answer:

Thank you for visiting NetWellness. On this site, NetWellness experts try to answer general questions about health. Only a health professional performing a thorough clinical exam is able to evaluate your symptoms. However, NetWellness may have some general information available that you can access through our search feature. Feel free to write back if you still have questions or need an explanation.

Go to the Infertility health topic, where you can:

NetWellness Staff
NetWellness.org