Epilepsy

Help for Howell Mom

04/02/2010

Question:

It has been suggested to me that I may have Epilepsy, but I am doubting it myself. What happens to me, is that my blood pressure (which on a normal day is 90/60) increases to around 210/140, then within a minute or two, it drops suddenly, to 75/36 was the lowest they logged it. When this happens, I feel my heart beating in my face and can hear it in my ears and see it in my eyes. I usually almost black out, yet on a few occurrences, I do black out all together. some say epilepsy, some say mini strokes, either way, some say migraines...either way, I am not getting any help for this, thought I have been trying and trying. These "spells" last for 2-3 days, followed by major fatigue that lasts another week. Please help

Answer:

Thank you for visiting NetWellness. A question similar to yours has been previously addressed. The links below will connect you to that information. NetWellness may also have some general information available that you can access through our search feature. Feel free to write back if you still have questions or need an explanation.

Types of Epileptic Seizures
Finding out about syndrome

Go to the Epilepsy health topic, where you can:

NetWellness Staff
NetWellness.org