Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook


Finding a Specialist in St. Louis Area



I live in Springfield IL and would like the name of a specialist in sarcoidosis either in St. Louis or Chicago


Dear Sir/Madam,

The Foundation for Sarcoidosis Research offers a website to assist in finding a regional specialist. The website is at the following address: http://stopsarcoidosis.org/  

Click on "Patient Info" to search for a specialist in your area.

For more information:

Go to the Sarcoidosis health topic, where you can:

Response by:

Elliott D Crouser, MD Elliott D Crouser, MD
Associate Professor of Pulmonary, Allergy, Critical Care & Sleep Medicine
College of Medicine
The Ohio State University