Gynecology

Is This Normal During My Period?

04/12/2010

Question:

My periods have been regular since I was nine, almost 3 years ago (28), I had a c-section (twins) and had my tubes tied, every since then, my periods have gotton heavy, I am changing a super tampon on the hour, I get cramps real bad, I get cramps that feel like my insides are ripping then I pass a clot the size of a walnut, or bigger. I`ve been to the ER and doctors and had they say is I`m fine. Don`t seem fine to me, the first 2 days are normal, day 3 and 4, is when this happenes, (i have recorded it all) please help me

Answer:

Thank you for visiting NetWellness. On this site, NetWellness experts try to answer general questions about health. Only a health professional performing a thorough clinical exam is able to evaluate your symptoms. However, NetWellness may have some general information available that you can access through our search feature. Feel free to write back if you still have questions or need an explanation.

Go to the Gynecology health topic, where you can:

NetWellness Staff
NetWellness.org