Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook

Dental and Oral Health (Adults)

Oral Health



53 Years Old, Experiencing shaky Jaw teeth


You probably have adult gum disease (Periodontal disease).  You should see your local dentist who may send you to see a Gum Specialist (Periodontist).  You might also be biting hard on your jaw teeth and need a denture, false tooth or teeth, and/or bite guard.

For more information:

Go to the Dental and Oral Health (Adults) health topic, where you can:

Response by:

David Lee Hall, DDS David Lee Hall, DDS
Clinical Associate Professor of Primary Care
College of Dentistry
The Ohio State University