Erectile Dysfunction (ED)

Sexual Intercourse with Emphysema for Male

05/27/2010

Question:

I will be 76 the 30th of this month. I seem to have lost my ability to get an erection readily in the last 1 1/2 years. My urologist has recommended erectile pump (which helps) and cialas (which has done some good). I find that increase use of oxegyn helps. My wife is 65 and has a bi-polar disorder and has lost all desire for sex. I guess this is a problem that needs to go to a higher level. Daily intercourse is a usual thing for me. I have no loss of weight. Quite the contrary. I have gained a lot of weight in the abdomen. I go to PT 2 times a week at a local hospital. Any suggestions?

Answer:

I am sorry but I do not see any problem to be addressed. At your age you should be satisfied with your performance even though you get some help from the pills or vacuum device. Your wife also seem not to be sharing your concerns at all. There you have it with little or no problem.

Go to the Erectile Dysfunction (ED) health topic, where you can:

Ahmad  Hamidinia, MD Ahmad Hamidinia, MD
Formerly, Professor of Clinical Surgery