Urinary Tract Cancers

Bladder cancer?

05/17/2010

Question:

I have suffered from chronic bladder infections my entire adult life. I know what a UTI feels like, and when I have a kidney infection or stones. For a few weeks, I have had the burning and frequent urination when but also blood on the toilet paper, and mainly in the mornings. My urine does not appear cloudy nor do I feel as if I have a kidney stone or infection. My stomach will hurt, but again not as if I am suffering from an infection. Everytime I feel as if I am going to have to succum to going to the doctor, it lessens, then comes back stronger a few days later. After doing some research, it has been brought to my attention that could I have bladder cancer? I do not have insurance, and do not want to waste the money for a doctors appointment if I don`t have anything to worry about. Thank You.

Answer:

Thank you for visiting NetWellness. On this site, NetWellness experts try to answer general questions about health. Only a health professional performing a thorough clinical exam is able to evaluate your symptoms.

The US Department of Health and Human Services Bureau of Primary Health Care has a directory that will help you find a clinic that will give you medical, including dental care, even if you have no medical insurance or money.

Coverage For All.org also contains information about free medical care and programs in your area.

Go to the Urinary Tract Cancers health topic, where you can:

NetWellness Staff
NetWellness.org