Erectile Dysfunction (ED)

Appreciate any help

06/01/2010

Question:

I experienced an erection injury about 15 years ago when I was only 20 years age. I should probably should have given it all up by now but everyday I have pain and discomfort, and am unable to take a erection naturally. The pain can be sharp and, feels like pulling or twisting motion. Lasting several hours a day. Together with internal hemorrhoids when extreme painfull appear around backpassage.

I have had them banded 2 times and then stapled 3rd time. After this there is immeidate releive and improvment for passing urine and stools. Also my penis feels fuller. But each time this only lasts a few days and things go bad again! So they (doctors) won`t do it again?

There`s blood and tighening of my urethra. My scrotum is usually up tight and sore and my penis tight and small until things ease again. I`ve seen various urologists and now I`m to try a alpha blocker prescription. Although few years ago something similar was tried using Flomax which had no benefit or change at all.

I am emailing you because I feel there must be some other help available or treatment today. I already think this new drug will make no difference and that`s a big worry for me. I can`t move on in life.

Kind regards.

Answer:

I do not understand your question. If erectile dysfunction was caused by injury (fractured penis), it should have been treated. Pelvic pressure and hemorrhoids are unrelated. If the trouble is pelvic fracture as the result of an accident that also is treatable. Please forward your question as simple as you can.

Go to the Erectile Dysfunction (ED) health topic, where you can:

Ahmad  Hamidinia, MD Ahmad Hamidinia, MD
Formerly, Professor of Clinical Surgery