Home HealthTopics Health Centers Reference Library Research
Join us on Facebook Join us on Facebook Share on Facebook

Dental and Oral Health (Seniors)

Lump Under my Chin



I have a lump under my chin, but I think it is from my tooth or my ear as I have ear ache. Please can you give advice as to what to do? Thanks.


Thank you for visiting NetWellness. Any mass present for more than 2 weeks is considered abnormal and should be evaluated. You need a good head and neck evaluation, possibly a scan, and maybe even a biopsy. Make sure you see a maxillofacial surgeon.

Related Resources:

Maxillofacial Surgeons

For more information:

Go to the Dental and Oral Health (Seniors) health topic, where you can:

Response by:

Alfredo  Hernandez, DDS, MS Alfredo Hernandez, DDS, MS
Assistant Professor of Comprehensive Care
School of Dental Medicine
Case Western Reserve University